www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Monday, February 07, 2005

Finally.... I've been inspired!

So I've finally come out of my knitting slump. I've found something that I'm really inspired to knit. The pattern, the colors, the general concept of it really has to grab my attention for my to be interested enough to actually complete the project. So I've finally decided to knit a baby blanket for one of my friends who is due in June. She isn't finding out whether it's a boy or a girl, so I found this really great light green yarn... and I'm going to use the baby blanket pattern from my Stitch n' Bitch book. My roommate is also making the same thing in yellow for one of her pregnant friends. So it will be nice to work on it together. I still haven't posted any pics... hopefully I'll get to that soon!

Comments on "Finally.... I've been inspired!"

 

Blogger Sarita said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Yeah! I made the bad-ass baby blanket! It turned out super cute and Marilou (the petit enfant) loves it. Really fun....

 

Blogger Megan said ... (4:04 PM) : 

I can't figure out how I can respond to your comment... but in case you take a look at the comments again.... how long did it take you to finish the baby blanket from Stitch n Bitch??? I have several months, but my roommate only has a little over a month until the baby is due, so we were just curious :)
THANKS!

Oh, and I've ditched the Hourglass sweater idea for now... maybe going in the fall I will attempt it!

 

post a comment