www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Thursday, April 07, 2005

So sick....

Once again, I've stretched myself too thin. And as a result.... another miserable sinus infection. And when I get a sinus infection, I get it bad. Well, at least I was able to get a jump start on my fuzzy purply (or purpley?) scarf, while sick in bed all day yesterday. Although I'd rather have taken the Cabrio out for a drive since the weather was absolutely gorgeous -- gotta love the convertible!

Other knitting news: I decided to make some cute booties for my pregnant friend (the one who was supposed to get the baby blanket!). So I cast on for that the other day, but haven't gotten very far yet. The purply scarf is just so much more fun to knit! Over the weekend, I was successful in unraveling the hideous hot pink sweater and have begun to wind the yarn up into balls, which will eventually become a fun felted bag for the spring/summer -- that is, if I ever get to it since I have so many project ideas that I want to do all at once!

Comments on "So sick...."

 

Blogger sauvageblue said ... (11:09 PM) : 

I hope you feel better!!! I too would rather be in a cabrio driving... I used to have one too, but the pink cast is on the clutch foot ugh! take care of yourself those sinus infections are a killer I get them too. Make sure to drink alot of liquids. I have casted on for so many projects its the ADD it keeps kicking in so I can't focus must be the pink cast. Smile!

 

post a comment