www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Lots to do....

Whew! Busy day! At least the work that I have to do tonight I can do while watching American Idol -- my tv habit has slowly crept back in this semester. It began with The O.C., then 24, then American Idol, and now it's back into full swing! Oh well, I have to have something to keep me sane through all this school work.

Speaking of school work, I am going to be swamped with thesis stuff for the next few weeks. We have to have our proposals due by March 1st. Thank god I have an absolutely awesome thesis advisor and we are so much further ahead than everyone else, but it's still a lot to get done.

Comments on "Lots to do...."

 

Blogger Heide said ... (1:36 PM) : 

How great is 24?!?! My husband and I are so addicted to that show. Every single week when we watch it, at least once, I get so overwhelmed by the intensity that I scream out, "I can't handle this!" :)

Heide

 

post a comment