www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

megan needs....

I saw this on a few other blogs and tried it out.... it came up with a few that made me laugh.... Just type your name + "needs" into google and see what you come with :)

1. Megan needs a theme song (Any suggestions?!)

2. MEGAN NEEDS HELP!

3. Megan needs a loving home.

4.
Megan needs coffee this early! (I've definitely said this, often.)

5. Megan needs a complete re-do of her bedroom to make it more "Miami". (Hmmm...)

6. Megan needs to work on her gun control. (Yikes!)

7. The family's easy going attitude toward food makes room for Megan's needs. (hehe - I do love food)

8. Megan needs to work out more!

Sadly the last one is true. The loving food and not going to the gym make a very unfortunate combination. I haven't been to the gym in weeks.

I've been on this new diet program to get myself healthier. For as long as I can remember I've had sinus infections. Plus, I have these terrible joint pains that get bad whenever I get really run-down, over-tired, or stressed-out. So the idea is to become healthier and build up my immune system. I've been seeing a nutritionist to help me through it and track my progress. The premise of the program is to eliminate all the foods that I may have a mild allergy to to detoxify my body and then slowly reintroduce them into my diet to see if I have an intolerance to a particular food.

So far so good. I'm still in the detoxification stage (It's been almost 2 months!). I have to eliminate all dairy, wheat products, alcohol, refined sugar, and red meat. It's actually not as bad as it sounds -- I eat lots of veggies, some fruits, and chicken and fish. I've cheated a few times, especially with the alcohol. I haven't really stuck to that part of the program because my social life involves getting together with friends for dinner and drinks. But I've lost some weight (5 lbs.) so that's always encouraging to keep on it. I'll have to use this blog to track my progress -- I need all the support I can get!

Comments on "megan needs...."

 

post a comment