www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Monday, November 07, 2005

it's that time of year again!


So I decided that I have to come up with a knitting plan, seeing that Christmas is creeping up on me.

Swing Coat Sweater - needs to be put on hold until after the holidays because the recipient will NOT fit into it for another year or so ;)

My So-Called Scarf -holiay gift for someone in the fam, so it needs to be finished ASAP if I plan on giving anyone else knitted items as gifts


Felted Slippers - the two bros have requested a pair each

Fingerless Mits - I have never made another on dpns so I'm a bit nervous, but a special someone requested this, so I just might need to learn

Irish Hiking Scarf - my roommate is knitting this up so quick that I just may need to steal the pattern for a few other scarves for family members

Ann Norling's Fruit Caps
- and of course there are 3 new babies (Charlie, Ava, and Alexis) who will need to keep their heads warm this winter and this is the perfect pattern

How am I ever going to get all this done when I am notorious for never finishing projects! Agh!

Comments on "it's that time of year again!"

 

Blogger Nyxxie said ... (1:14 PM) : 

My list is that long or longer and I also one that doesn't finish things! LOL

 

post a comment