www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

need. blog. help. now.

Okay. So I'm trying to re-design the layout here and it's not working so well. Somehow I have been successful at moving the main section to the center by changing the margins and such. But now I'm trying to add a column to left of the main section (Right now all it says is "In progress" and "My wishlist"). However, it is stuck underneath the column on the right side. Any ideas on how to get it over to the left?!?!

Comments on "need. blog. help. now."

 

post a comment