www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

now that's ONE HUMUNGOUS FOOT!

If you are one of my brothers... DON'T READ THIS POST! I doubt that will be a problem because I don't think they care enough about my knitting habit to read my blog unless I tell them to :)

So I got the pattern for the Fiber Trends Felted Clogs in the mail yesterday. I'm making two pairs -- Christmas presents for each bro. I must admit that the pattern seemed so daunting at first, that I almost decided to do a different project instead. But once I got going I realized that it's really easy. As long as you keep track of your stitches. Counting every single stitch can be a drag, but oh well. So I started the sole last night and continued on the toe and instep today. And it is turning out to be one GIGANTIC slipper! I am so tempted to give them the slippers without felting them, just to see their reactions! Every now and again I pause to take a look at my progress and I actually laugh out loud imagining a foot that big. Anyhoo... I have spent way too much time on knitting today... back to the books.

Comments on "now that's ONE HUMUNGOUS FOOT!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Hi Meg! Love your blog, but I have just one request. You're a member of the New England Knits webring, but I can't find the button on your blog, which means I can't surf past your blog in the ring. Could you post it?
Thanks, and happy knitting!

 

Blogger Nyxxie said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Hey there I just saw your comment on my blog and I thought I would let you know that yes mine were huge too! Good luck with them what yarn are you using? They are really faster and eaiser than it looks!

 

post a comment