www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Turkey Day!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! It's always so nice to just chill with the fam, cook and eat great food, drink great wine, watch football for hours, and visit with old friends. I love the holidays. This year we all seem to be getting into the Christmas spirit a bit earlier than usual. Who cares... it's fun! I didn't get much knitting done this weekend (actually, I should say that there was no knitting at all this weekend, oh well).

But I have been doing some cooking! We all go to my Gramma's for Brunch/Appetizers after my cousins run the Manchester Road Race Thanksgiving morning (I've only run once, but it was a lot of fun... you can usually find me at the HS football game instead!) This year we made a yummy breakfast casserole. I added the link for the recipe on my sidebar. It was definitely a hit! Then we went to my aunts for more apps and dinner. I made my party specialty -- Spinach & Artichoke Dip. Love it! Since I've been eating healthier, I've definitely gotten into cooking a lot more. But don't be mistaken, these two recipes are the farthest thing from healthy. But it's the holidays and they taste so unbelievably good, so I opt to just not think about it :)

After too many days of doing nothing and hanging out, I gotta get back to the real world... the books and studying await...

Comments on "Turkey Day!"

 

post a comment