www.flickr.com
Works in progress mcc01001's Works in progress photoset

www.flickr.com
Finished projects mcc01001's Finished projects photoset

I'm not planning on ANYTHING until this Icelandic sweater is complete!

... although I do have thoughts of finishing the purple baby sweater for my friend and making a bright pink fluffy scarf for Dave's cousin, but we'll see

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Food Network

Rachael Ray's Salami Scrambles

Swiss Cheese Scramble - Breakfast Casserole

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Some Christmas Ideas

Name:

I am a true New Englander living in Florida with my husband for the year where I am finishing up my last year of graduate school. I was recently married to my amazing husband in June and am loving every moment of creating our home together, along with our kitties Lily and Socrates. Life gets busy, so I am continually striving to balance work and play time, and enjoy all the moments along the way!

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

PICTURES!

What a beautiful fall day! I went home to visit the fam for the day. Actually, I had lost my license, so I had to go home and figure out how to get a new one. And as I was helping my mom do some cleaning, I found it underneath the chair in the family room! What luck! So then I just hung out with my brother and my puppy (Molly) for the afternoon. Here's Molly playing tag:

Isn't she the sweetest?!

I haven't knit in a few weeks, so last night I picked up My So-Called Scarf (while sadly watching the Patriots lose). I made a big booboo somewhere and now I have 2 less stitches on the needle. Hmmm. I can see exactly where I goofed, but I have no idea how to fix it. Oh well, I guess I'll just make my stitches a bit looser to make up for the loss.... and hope no one notices!

I decided to put this one aside until after the holidays, but I'm actually really impressed with my work on the Swing Coat Sweater -- I've never made anything more complicated than a scarf before!

Comments on "PICTURES!"

 

post a comment